Summer Camp Registration and Parent/Guardian Policy
1. Registration must be submitted online. You can not register in person / text / email / messenger / social media
2. Administration fee of is due at time of registration. Administration Fee is non refundable. Administration Fee covers the expense of crafts, record keeping, accounting, insurance, legal, camp supplies, cleaning supplies due to COVID-19 and other administrative costs. Admin fee is applied per registration form submitted, if you submit a second registration form for additional camps or additional dancers after payment has been submitted, the admin fee will be applied. Administration fee is an additional $10 if registration is submitted the week before camp commences, as camp and craft supplies have to be purchased separately to ensure the camper all has the same materials as the group. Admin fee is applied per registration form submitted, if you submit a separate registration form for additional camp date the admin fee will be applied.
3. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
4. Request/Inquiry to Register Submission does not secure your spot.
5. Registration is accepted when Registration Form has been received and invoice has been paid.
6. The Edge Performing Arts Inc. Reserves the right to refuse and or cancel a students registration and enrolment at any time.
7. If registration is split between two parties, complete payment and agreement submission from both parties is required for student to be permitted in class. Each party must submit a registration form.
8. A dancer will not be permitted to attend camp if a payment is not received.
9. The Edge Performing Arts Inc., assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
10. A minimum of 5 students need to be enrolled in order for a camp to run.
11. There are no refunds or transfers of fees on any payments received by The Edge Performing Arts Inc. including the unused portion of a Camp Payment, Term Payment, Admin fee, Media fee, Missed classes, Choreography fees, Costume fee, Competition fees, Rehearsal fees, Dance gear and other Merchandise purchase or if Government/Public Health/School require the individual to self isolate/quarantine/vaccinate and as a result are not permitted to attend.
12. Campers are to be dropped off at 8:50am not earlier. Campers are to be picked up at 4:00pm.
13. Students age 4-9 must be able to enter classroom independently and able to put on their own shoes.
14. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that we are informed of any change in telephone number, address, contact info in the event of emergency. Any medical conditions and treatment that apply to your child should also be indicated on your registration form.
15. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to read and respond to emails in a timely manner. Parents/Guardians are responsible to pay fees due to lack of communication.
16. Parent responsible to keep child home with any symptoms of illness which include symptoms of runny/stuffy nose/ congestion/cold, cough, sore throat, headaches, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and follow The Edge School of Performing Arts illness Prevention Measures.
17. If camp can not run due to Government Restrictions camp will be refunded. Administration fee is non refundable.
18. If you need to change a camp week a $45 administration fee will be applied if there is availability in the requested week. The administration fee covers the cost of readjusting the spot taken on the roster, the cost of readjusting the available spots on the website, processing the change of date for the camper and the cost of a spot taken when there is no guarantee the spot can be replaced.
19. Administration/Processing fees are non refundable.
20. Camp fees are non transferable to other programs or siblings.
21. Four day Camp fees are discounted at a different rate.
22. The Director is not the sole instructor. Instructors, Guest Teachers, Substitute Teachers are highly qualified instructors and may instruct the camp.
*Registration and Parent/Guardian Policy is Subject to Change at the discretion of The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.)*