Summer Camp Policy
- Request to Register does not secure your spot.
- Registration is accepted when invoice has been paid.
- A child will not be permitted to take the class if a payment is not received.
- If registration is split between two parties, complete payment from both parties is required for student to be permitted in class.
- The Edge Performing Arts Inc., assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
- In the Case you need to cancel you must submit your request to The Edge School of Performing Arts in writing by letter or email.
- All requests for cancellation must be approved by the Director.
- When you cancel Camp Registration there is a $50 cancellation fee per child. There is no grace period implemented.
Code of Conduct Policy
- Respect for teachers, parents and peers will be expected at all times.
- Respect others personal space.
- Appropriate attire
- No swearing or foul language
- No cellphone use during class.
- Parents/students do not interrupt classes while in progress. Please make appointment if you wish to book a meeting with a teacher.
- The Edge Performing Arts Inc., will not take promotional photos for local newspaper articles, online presentation, advertisements and promotional material unless parents have been notified and a permission form has been submitted. Any photograph which include children, their families, staff are used with permission and written consent of those authorized to give consent. It is forbidden that any individual, corporation or organization to any way copy or use the photographs from the website for any purpose without the consent and written permission of The Edge School of Performing Arts Inc.
- The Edge School of Performing Arts does not authorize to have their routines posted on social media. Videos are for personal use only. Written permission from the choreographer and other participants is required to release the routine.