Recital Ticket and Participation Policy
1. Dancers must arrive a half hour before the show commences
2. You and your guests are not required to stay from beginning to end, you are free to leave at any break between dances or Acts.
3. No videotaping the performance on cell phone, iPad, or any other screen device and no flash photography. This is for safety reasons and to prevent injury, also to allow fellow audience members to see their dancer on stage and not through the screen of a device in front of them.
4. Everyone entering the theatre requires a ticket. Those that don't purchase a ticket can wait in the backstage hallway for their dancer to finish their performance and then both dancer and parent/guardian are free to leave the facility after signing out. Parents/Guardians are not permitted in the stage area.Children 3 and under do not need to purchase a ticket if sitting on parents lap.
5. Seating is First Come First Serve. Recital tickets are valid for the day of the performance on the ticket only. Tickets are final sale, No Refunds, No Exchange, No Credit.
6. Between first two week (set dates) each family can purchase up to 4 tickets per show to start. After set date, additional tickets can be purchased.Online ticket order ends on the last day of Term 3 @ 3:00pm, after this date and time, if tickets are still available they can be purchased at the door on the day of the event. Price of ticket purchased at the door will be sent via email.
7. 🎫 Parents/Guardians who have purchased a ticket for that show will be allowed to enter the auditorium 15 minutes prior to show time.
Proceed to sign your dancer out.
8. Recital Tickets covers the expense of the beautiful auditorium rental with comfortable seating, Lobby, Change room, backstage hallway, backdrop, lightning, custodial fees, sound and Light technicians, insurance, ticket/program printing, video recording, uploading, record keeping, accounting, insurance and other administrative costs.
9. Ticket Order Process:
1. Submit Ticket Order Form
2. The Edge Admin Team will send invoice
3. Submit payment to finalize ticket.
Tickets are not guaranteed until payment is received.
10. Tickets must be presented before entry to theatre as The Edge School of Performing Arts has to keep capacity count due to fire safety regulations. *If Tickets are forgotten at home and the ticket holder is not able to go home to get tickets, the ticket holder will have to leave credit card information for the number of tickets before entry into theatre. If tickets are not returned within 7 days in person the credit card will be charged for number of entry tickets. If ticket holder returns the tickets in person their credit card will not be charged. Photo of tickets on phone is not valid.
11. If parent/guardian doesn't purchase a ticket for at least one day and dancer wants to perform, the dancer will pay a participation fee.
12. Should a dancer not be able to perform at Recital due to illness or injury prior to the event, and a doctor's note is provided, a credit of 65% will be honoured.
*Recital Ticket Policy is Subject to Change at the discretion of The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.)