Classroom Code of Conduct Policy
1. The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.) has the right to reserve and change the dance platform to in person or virtual
2. When student arrives late, dancer will wait in foyer until appropriate time to join the lesson.
3. Respect for teachers, parents and peers will be expected at all times
4. Respect others personal space
5. Appropriate attire
6. No swearing or foul language
7. No cellphone use during class unless for medical reasons
8. Parents/students do not interrupt classes while in progress. Please email info@TheEdgePA.ca if you have any questions. The Edge Administrative Team is happy to assist.
*Classroom and Code of Conduct Policy is Subject to Change at the discretion of The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.) .*