The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.) adheres to strict cancelation policies.
Term Cancellation Policy
4. Requests made via social media, or personal messages are not considered valid for cancellation request.
5. Administration Fees are non refundable.
6. There are No Refunds for any "Specialty Routine" ie. Solo, Duet, Trio, Small Group, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Musical Theatre. There is no grace period or negotiation based on attendance.
7. If you cancel a private lesson - 24 hour notice must be made or you are charged full session amount.
8. If you have more then one dancer registered and one dancer cancels, there is no transferring of fees.
Choreography Specialty Routine Cancellation Policy
1. There are no cancellations from 10 days prior to the start date of the Choreography Date.
2. Any Cancellation prior to the 10 days before start date of the term are subject to $40 Adjustment Fee as dancer is registered taking a spot and choreography has been set with your dancer in the routine.
3. In the Case you need to cancel Choreography Specialty Routine, you must submit your request to The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.) by email to info@TheEdgePA.ca. Once notice is received, refund process will commence. Administration fees are non refundable.
4. Allow 30 days for a refund to process.
*Choreography Specialty Routine Cancellation Policy is Subject to Change at the discretion of The Edge School of Performing Arts (The Edge Performing Arts Inc.)*